Introduction and cookie concept.
In compliance with the provisions of the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, with this document Ibiza Wedding Shop SL, hereinafter THE COMPANY , aims to make you aware of what cookies are, their function, usefulness and need, so that you can freely make decisions about their acceptance or not. Despite this, you are explicitly informed that there may be cookies that are necessary for communications between your computer and the network, as well as to provide the services expressly requested by you, being in both cases exempt from compliance with the obligations established in said Article.
A cookie is simply a file with an anonymous code that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. These small files allow a web page, among other things, to store, record and retrieve information passively about the browsing habits of a user or their team on the website. This information may allow to know the place from which you access, the connection time, the type of device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system, the browser, the most visited pages and the number of clicks made among others. user behavior data on the Internet.
You can disable cookies in your browser and delete them at any time. However, you should know that although the website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, its deactivation may prevent its correct operation. To know more about cookies, you can visit the following URL: http: // www.aboutcookies.org/.
Types of cookies.
Cookies are classified into the following categories according to their functions:
• Strictly necessary or technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, as well as the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to configure some general characteristics that will be accessed by the service (language, type of browser, etc.).
• Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. These are used for the analysis of the activity of the sites or applications that the user accesses, as well as for the elaboration of navigation profiles that can be used to study improvements for the users in those sites or applications.
• Advertising cookies: They are used to manage the advertising spaces that the owner of the website or application has included in them.
• Behavior-based advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that the owner of the website or application has included in them, in the most efficient way possible. To do this, it uses user behavior data stored in these cookies.
We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer, except if possible those used for personalization of navigation and for technical matters, will not be used by us, since that we do not use analytical or advertising cookies of any kind. The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
The purposes foreseen are those indicated in the following table:
As we have already informed you, once the Cookies are installed you can, at any time, revoke your consent and delete them. For this you can use the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser you are using during web browsing.
Updating of the Cookies Policy and contact
If you want to ask any questions about our Cookies Policy, or revoke the consent previously provided, you can contact THE COMPANY through the following email address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy “.